Sunday, March 09, 2008

Plumbers

To participate in a festival, knowing people, who knew people. Listening to french music, being able to sing the lyrics. Exchanging numbers. Eating baguettes, drinking wine.

All this made me feel somehow comfortably integrated in the french culture.

All this got pushed out of place somewhat by the fact that the only band that got me properly excited was british though. (go listen! http://www.myspace.com/youaredeadkids)
Peu importe...



Dearest Karin finally payed me a visit, and got to see a rainy Rodez. She looks happy enough though, maybe thanks to the nutella crêpe.
I can also report that spring has finally arrived. I try to enjoy while I can, as I know that soon I will be complaining that it's too hot.
Wearing these stockings in the sun got me a very original sunburn

3 comments:

K Hanna said...

Like I said: Rodez was actually great!

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for that exact model. The prices seeking the boots are approximately 230 bucks on every page. But for all I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 200 dollars everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?