Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Danger of Death

My access to the Internet is terribly sporadic nowadays, hence the lack of new posts...
And right now I am in a hurry, since they are trying to fix the computers, I have to leave when the computer.. repair man... arrives.
I am however, doing okay. Though the boss told me I was too shy the other day. I was walking around feeling fairly pleased with myself, having made so many acquaintances, and then he tells me this. A man who by the way is so busy that he sees me in average two seconds per week, so I don't know how the hell he could have gotten this impression. Fuck it eh. He can't really fire me anyway (I hope O_O) since it's not a real job.

Summer suddenly left France the other day, without saying goodbye. The skies opened, down came water, water, and occasionally some water. After this, the air has had that atumn-like chill to it. Someone told me summer will be making a comeback in the end of the week though. Perhaps he forgot something. Or is summer a she? I would think of it as a him... I wonder what the weather is like in good old Sweden...

I made an amusing discovery the other day. A door, probably leading to one of those old cellars where people keep potatoes, with the friendly inscription "Defense d'entrer! Danger de mort"
And if I tell you mort means death, I think everyone will understand the meaning. Made me wonder if people have a nice sense of humour around the country, or if they're just terribly aggressive :O

1 comment:

Zirrio said...

Why don't you go in and find out? :)